How to reset player data in Minecraft
How to reset player data
Step 1: Go to the UltraServers inventory
- Login to your UltraServers account.
- Click Manage on the server you would like to edit.
Step 2: Go to the File Manager tab
- Go into the File Manager tab.
- Go into these folders
world > playerdata
Step 3: Use MCUUID to get player ID
- Go to the MCUUID site.
- Type in each of the players in game Minecraft names in the search box.
- Copy the full UUID string to a notepad on your PC.
Step 4: Delete corresponding player data
- Once you have all the UUIDS of the players you want to delete the data of, go back to your UltraServers panel.
- Once back in the File Manager, delete the two files per each player, that match the UUIDS written on your notepad.