How to send a spark report/How to get and send a timings report.
In this guide, we will explain how to use the Spark plugin if you are looking for an in depth way to check your servers' statistics. As well as how to take a simple timings report.
Installation of Spark and how to use it
Step 1: Install Spark plugin
- First, you will need to install Spark through UltraServers.
- You can find a tutorial on how to install plugins here.
Step 2: Restart your server
- Now, restart your server to ensure the Plugin is installed correctly.
- After your server has restarted, make sure to connect to your server to start issuing commands.
Step 3: Start a Spark report
You can use
/spark profiler start --timeout 600 to have spark record for 10 minutes and automatically create a paste
- To start a Spark report, you can type
/spark profiler start.
- This will start a report that is running on your server, to get the results from the profiler you have to type
/spark profiler stop.
- If you don't stop the profiler, it will appear empty when you try to check it.
Step 3: Follow the link
How to get a timings report with Minecraft Spigot/Paper
Paper intends to remove timings in the future, as written here it is highly recommended to use spark instead
Step 1: Connect to your server
- First, you should connect to your Minecraft server.
- Once logged on, this is where you will issue your commands.
Step 2: Issue the timings command
- To start taking a timings report, you can use the command
- Leave this running for 10–15 minutes before issuing the next command.
- To stop the timings report, you can use the command